Maintenance Staff / Painter - Nexus Neurorecovery Center - Conroe, TX
The Maintenance Staff assists the Director of Plant Operations to ensure maintenance of facility physical plant operations and equipment performs routine and extensive preventative maintenance.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintains facility in good repair to ensure a safe environment.
- Ensures a clean and safe environment in all exterior areas of the facility
- Reports all unsafe/hazardous conditions, defective equipment, etc. to the safety supervisor immediately.
- Demonstrates problem-solving and problem prevention skills in the areas of maintenance and safety.
- Replaces broken windows; repairs doors, door locks and closets; installs window blinds.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly checklists on building equipment maintenance procedures and maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Responds to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Performs minor and major repair of all buildings and equipment. (Major repairs are performed under the supervision of licensed maintenance workers.)
- Demonstrates ability to properly clean washing machines and dryer filters as needed.
- Maintains records of scheduled maintenance procedures.
- Performs basic electrical repair work in wiring for switches, outlets, plugs, cables, power circuits and appliances; repairs lighting systems; inspects electrical systems for unsafe conditions, maintain regularly tests working condition of safety equipment including fire alarm, and emergency lighting.
- Responds to emergency cleanups such as spills and clogged drains.
- Provides general oversight of daily cleaning activities.
- Cleans debris from pathways, parking lots, and roof gutters.
- Moves or arranges for moving furniture and equipment to requested site.
- Delivers cleaning supplies, medical supplies, & office supplies in a timely manner.
- Ensures that chemicals are properly stored and locked in a secured area.
- Demonstrates flexibility in scheduling in order to meet the staffing needs of the department.
- Ensures the proper use of all designated housekeeping equipment, i.e., vacuum cleaners, buffer, carpet machine.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent
- Minimum two (2) years related building maintenance experience with emphasis on maintenance, repair and semi-skilled craftsman of carious building trades, including plumbing, electrical and painting.
- Must be knowledgeable of building codes, licensing standards and ADA guidelines.
Apply Here »
- Must have a valid driver license.