Laundry Technician - Conroe
The Laundry Technician is responsible for completing laundry for the patients at Nexus Neurorecovery Center.
Apply Here »
- Ensures soiled laundry is washed and folded for all patients.
- Collects soiled laundry from patient rooms to be washed.
- Distributes clean laundry to patient rooms.
- Performs laundry equipment maintenance as needed.
- Ensures work area is clean during each shift.
- Demonstrates knowledge of cleaning chemicals and the proper use of each chemical.
- Ensures that chemicals are properly labeled.
- Ensures that chemicals are properly locked up and secured.
- Demonstrates flexibility in scheduling to meet the laundry needs of the facility.
- Ensures the transport of soiled linen using the proper techniques to prevent contamination.
- Utilizes appropriate body mechanics in the moving and lifting of supplies and equipment.
- Utilizes appropriate precautions to use all chemicals to minimize the potential for exposure of self and the environment.
- Communicates effectively verbally and in writing to fulfill position and responsibilities.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred
- At least one year of experience in laundry preferred.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.