Under the general direction of the COO, this position primary provides administrative support to the ancillary departments in the facility.
JOB SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provides administrative support by way of typing reports, minutes, policies, procedures, PowerPoint presentations,
calendars, flyers, etc.
• Manages the patients accounts and reconciles accounts per company policy.
• Serves as back-up receptionist when necessary.
• Assist with coding for accounts payable.
• Takes minutes in meetings as assigned.
• Assists Admissions Department with filing, database maintenance and other duties as assigned
• Schedules meetings and maintains NNC Conference Room Calendar.
• Runs errands as needed for administrative team members.
• Processes overnight mailing.
• Audits and maintains contract files.
• Maintains and updates Policies and Procedures and forms in a timely and organized manner.
• Receives and sorts all facility mail appropriately.
• Assists facility Administrator/CEO and other staff with administrative duties.
• Interacts with Business Office vendors, i.e. fax/copy machine vendor, etc.
• Assists with patient trust fund accounts.
• Maintains employee confidentiality at all times.
• Possess ability to read, write and communicate English well.
• Ensures cleanliness of administrative offices.
• Exhibits a great level of effective communication, professionalism and willingness to seek out other tasks.
• Attends all mandatory in-services.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
One (1) years Administrative experience preferably in a healthcare setting
High school diploma or equivalent