Nexus Health Systems is Your Clear Choice for Brain Injury Rehabiliation.
When you or a loved one is recovering from a brain injury, getting home and back to independence means everything — which is why choosing a nationally recognized neuro-focused health system in your home state will help reach that goal. Meeting the medical, rehabilitation, and behavioral needs of brain injured patients from across Texas, the country, and beyond, Nexus Health Systems’ continuum of care focuses on mending minds.
Nexus Children’s Hospital
- Neurology, psychology, neuropsychology, neuropsychiatry, and physical and medical rehabilitation
- Physical, occupational, cognitive, and speech therapy
- Psychosocial and behavioral therapy; behavior management
- Respiratory therapy, tracheostomy and ventilator management
- Wound care
- Comprehensive nutritional support team
- Large, private rooms and common patient social areas
Nexus Specialty Hospital
- Dedicated neuroscience team
- Neurology, neuropsychiatry, internal medicine, infectious disease,
cardiology, and pulmonology
- Neuromedical management
- Psychosocial and behavioral therapy
- Respiratory failure and ventilator wean
- Intensive care
- Respiratory management
- Wound care
- Infectious disease/post-surgical management
- Medically complex care
- Life care
Nexus Neurorecovery Center
- Neurology, neurophysiatry, neuropsychology, and physical and medical rehabilitation
- Physical, occupational, cognitive, speech, vocational,
and recreational therapy
- Psychology, neuropsychology, neuropsychiatry, neurology,
- Neuropsychological evaluations
- Behavioral counseling
- Legal assessments
- Outpatient and day programs
- 24,500 square foot rehabilitation facility
Patient Outcomes We’re Proud Of
The number one concern of Nexus Health Systems is the health and wellbeing of our patients. We place an emphasis on providing each individual and their families with the highest level of care, dignity, respect, and compassion, as evidenced by our high patient satisfaction and quality ratings.
In post-acute care, quality is about outcomes, and our goal is to discharge patients with higher functionality and better quality of life than when they were first admitted.
View our Annual Quality Reports >>
Our Facilities are Just a Short Drive Away
Interested in Touring One of Our Campus?
Request a FREE Uber ride to campus! Call us at 713.355.6111. You may also contact our Director of Complex Care, Ann De la Rosa, RN, BSN, CRRN, directly at 281.543.8695.